Job Role: Nutrition Admin and Marketing Support
Contact: email@example.com or 07920 203130
Rate of Pay: £10 per hour (on a self-employed basis)
Location: Home office based or Norwich (opportunities to attend workshops/ events throughout UK)
An opportunity has arisen for a nutrition orientated support assistant to work with Andrea Carroll Langan an MSc level qualified functional nutritional therapist within the busy Norwich based practice Health Embrace. Health Embrace specialises in optimising health and performance and has varied nutrition consultancy contracts within the fields of education, sport and business. Additionally following the recent successful soft launch of a Health Embrace food product range, plans are also developing within this sector.
The role will involve many elements of nutrition and marketing support, so there is plenty of scope for the right person to hit the ground running then grow with the business. The position might suit a final year nutrition student or recent graduate with excellent writing skills and attention to detail. The requirement is initially for help between 6 and 8 hours a week during the school term time and on an ad hoc basis during holidays. Currently many Health Embrace business admin and design tasks are outsourced so there is flexibility here for another proactive person to be involved/ someone from a solid marketing background to quickly gain more work.
Example duties will include:
- Assisting in the ongoing management and set-up of a monthly newsletter
- Research collation and developing content for new workshops and formal documents
- Providing summaries on latest evidence of interest and journal recommendations
- Assisting with the development of marketing and social media campaigns, blogging for website and developing content for published articles
- Support for developing a consistent brand image – e.g. posting photos & videos that utilise the latest design apps
- Assisting with maintaining and updating website
- Research into ingredients/ suppliers and health claims
- Liaising with shops, suppliers and some nutritional clients
- General admin to establish and maintain processes e.g. data backup and customer databases